Spring is finally here and the sun is coming out in Snohomish! Our community is filled with so many great parks for families with kids that I wanted to share some of our favorites that you must experience yourself if you haven’t already! Here is a list of 5 favorite parks we frequent as a family and you should too!
1. Flowing Lake Park at Leckie’s Beach located at 17900 48th St SE Snohomish, WA 98290. This park is insanely popular offering so many outdoor activities. The day-use area has a huge playground that kids of all ages will enjoy, picnic tables & bbq’s, nature trail, beach access with a shallow swimming area perfect for kids, a fishing dock and more. For those wanting to stay longer reserve yourself a campsite or cabin and enjoy!
2. Willis D. Tucker Community Park located at 6705 Puget Park Dr. Snohomish, WA 98296. This amazing 84-acre park is known for a place that families gather. When visiting, you will find a playground, picnic shelters, amphitheater, a splash spray pad for the summer months, and a park for your fur-babies, and miles of trails. You and your family will enjoy exploring all this park has to offer!
3. Pilchuck Park located at 169 Cypress Ave Snohomish, WA 98290 right in the heart of the City. This park has is the City’s only athletic fields for all sports, a giant playground, walking trails, fishing, picnic tables, and even riverfront access to enjoy in the summer months. Pack for the day and enjoy your stay.
4. Hill Park located at 1610 Park Ave Snohomish WA 98290 is yet another great family park. Enjoy the views of Blackmans Lake with the ducks in the water also right in the City of Snohomish. Pack a lunch and let the kids play on the large playground and grassy hill and maybe feed the little ducks!
5. Mukilteo Lighthouse Park located a short drive from Snohomish at 609 Front Street Mukilteo, WA 98275. This is one of our family favorites and well worth the drive to visit this amazing beach park. Enjoy the amazing views while the kids play at the playground or enjoy the sea life during low tide for beachcombing. This park will not disappoint!
As a local Real Estate Guide in Snohomish County, I would be delighted to give you a tour of our community & be a resource in all things homes and houses. Let’s talk and partner together to find the right home close to parks and more!